We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Washougal based Manufacturing company seeks dedicated, hard worker for their swing shift crew. This position requires working on a platform 10 feet up, loading 50 lb buckets of powder into rotational molding machines. In addition the proper candidate will have no issues operating impact wrenches, working in hot, tight spaces.
Our client produces large plastic storage tanks. These are used to store a wide range of things, water, waste water, septic waste, etc. Must be comfortable climbing into tank to install hard ware.
This is a tight squeeze, candidates who experience claustrophobic tendency' s would not be a good fit.
The process to produce these tanks uses large industrial ovens, and it gets warm in the shop.
Shift - Monday - Thursday, 5: 00pm - 3: 30pm, Due to increased work load, Shop is presently working Fridays as well. Anything over 40/hrs a week is OT.
Training - This position will require cross training on day shift for 1 week to insure company standards and procedures are adequately understood.
Pay - $16/hr. to start with review coming after 90 day probationary period.
- MUST BE COMFORTABLE WORKING IN TIGHT SPACES
- MUST BE COMFORTABLE WORKING IN HOT WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Able bodied, must be capable of standing, lifting, bending, and working on your feet for a 10 hour shift
- Confident with the use of basic tools. Impact Wrenches, Reciprocating Saws, Hand Tools, Tape Measure
- Strong attention to detail, ability to consistently measure and weigh out plastic shot to ensure proper amount is loaded into the machine
This position is in high demand, Our Client is looking to meet with candidates this week, and begin the training process as soon as next week. Please contact Dylan Houston at Opti Staffing Groups Vancouver Location, by phone at 360-816-2101, or by email at email@example.com