DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
This is a great opportunity to work for a fast growing company. An environmentally conscious single family home-builder located in the Seattle area is looking for a Site Supervisor who is a high level communicator with a great attitude and ambition to grow with the company. Communication, professionalism, and enthusiasm is a must for my client. My client' s company foundation is built on respect for each others, for your clients, your sub-contractors and the environment. Does your passion for building make you a good fit?
The Site Superintendent is the onsite representative for the Project Manager and Company for all activities as they occur on the project site. The Site Supervisor will provide additional support as requested by the Project Manager. This position is not entirely limited to the responsibilities outlined in this job description.
- Utilizing iAuditor and performing Quality Control Inspections at all critical junctures of the project in order to ensure all work is performed in a safe manner, meeting the Company’ s high quality standards.
- Complete daily rounds checklists
- Communicate any scheduling conflicts with the project manager.
- Conduct Site and Safety checks
- Orientations with all subcontractor representatives the first time they arrive on site.
- Conduct Pre-construction Reviews with every Subcontractor prior to commencement of their Scope of Work.
- Conduct Final Inspections at every phase of each subcontractor’ s Scope of Work.
- Supervising the daily activities of all subcontractors and confirming the work is performed in a manner that is compliant with the Master Services Agreement and Project Subcontract Agreement.
- Ensuring the subcontractor preserves and maintains the job site in a manner that reflects positively on the company and does not create safety hazards for other subcontractors or members of the community
- Notifying the Project Manager of any potential deviations to the schedule including change orders, safety violations, and issues pertaining to the quality of work.
- Posting Daily Updates with pictures that summarize the activities of the day for each project
- Providing on site direction for all Green Canopy Field Associates and contracted labor.
Salary $50, 000-55, 000.00 + 100% Employer paid benefits + PTO +vacation
Cell phone allowance and gas card provided.