DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY FOR A RESIDENTIAL SITE SUPERVISOR! WORK FOR A DYNAMIC AND GROWING RESIDENTIAL BUILDER!
Residential Site Supervisor position open with a dynamic home builder commited to corporate, social and environmental responsibility. A values-led organization with a staff that forges ahead with purpose, and a corporate culture that is built on respect, trust and love for each other, our children and future generations.
The Site Superintendent is the onsite representative for the Project Manager and coordinator and verifier for all activities as they occur on the project site.
*Act as representative for all critical junctures of the build project in order to ensure all work is performed in a safe manner, meeting the Company’ s high quality standards.
*Complete daily rounds checklists
*Communicate any scheduling conflicts with the project manager
* Conduct Site and Safety Orientations with all subcontractor representatives
* Conduct Pre-construction Reviews with every Subcontractor
* Conduct Final Inspections with sub-contractors
* Supervising the daily activities of all subcontractors
*Ensuring the subcontractor are keeping the job site clean and safe for all people on job site
* Notifying the Project Manager of project schedule changes and work delays
*Daily Updates with pictures that summarize the activities of the day for each project.
• Providing on site direction for all Field Associates and contracted labor.
*2 years experience on a build site
*Dedicated to the environment
*High level communicator
*Familiarity with Blue Beam software program
*Excellent organizational skills
*Methodical in thought process and organization
*Ability to deal with conflict with diplomacy
$50-55, 000.00 100% employer paid health benefits for employee, generous PTO, gas and cell phone allowance.