We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Shop Foreman - Welding/Fabrication
Come work for a company that truly values their employees! 100% Paid Employee Medical/Dental/Vision insurance is provided, in addition to quarterly recognition meetings.
This well-established, locally owned, growing metal manufacturing house, which serves the healthcare, computer, computer peripheral and communications industries is seeking a Shop Foreman. This is a fast-paced environment, with a focus on team work and excellent customer service.
- The Shop Foreman will supervise and lead subordinates in all production functions on the shop floor, and report to the Operations Manager.
- Schedule individual production areas to meet production and OTD goals
- Lead Continuous Process Improvement activities to improve quality, efficiency, productivity and OTD.
- Prior experience in shop supervision/management role, including scheduling, directing, and evaluating subordinates.
- Experience using am MRP/ERP system (E2 experience a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Degree in Management or relative field, Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing training a plus
- Experience in precision sheet metal or manufacturing preferred