We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Shipping Clerk III
A forward-thinking manufacturing company is looking for its next success in their shipping department. Here, everyone’ s position is equally important to the living organism that is this work environment. If you like to work hard and have fun doing it in an atmosphere focused on ingenuity and diversity, this is the position for you. Serious applicants only, please!
MUST HAVE’ S
- Strong detail oriented & organized work ethic
- Extensive background in data entry— 10-key especially
- Ability to focus in a loud, fast paced & pressure oriented environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Outlook proficiency— lots of email traffic
- MUST TAKE EXTENSIVE NOTES DURING TRAINING
- Savvy with learning new computer programs
- Basic clerical skills— copying, scanning, typing
- Ability to pass skills testing, drug test, background check
- Experience with processing reports and shipment paperwork
- Desire to learn the vernacular & industry norms— not afraid to ask questions
- Experience in a shipping department role
- Ability to keep up with a strong learning curve for the first few months
- Personable, outgoing personality
- Great with following instructions and working independently
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Working for a company who rewards and notices hard work
- Paid Vacation
SCHEDULE : 6: 00 AM – 2: 30 PM, Monday – Friday
PAY : $16 per hour
If this sounds like an opportunity that can benefit you and your life, please contact this advertisement! We’ d love for you to join the team.