We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Senior Project Manager
My customer is on the hunt for a Senior Project Manager. They are solution orientated and are very proud of their creative team approach. They focus on the job at hand and have a high reputation of superior performance along with quality and integrity.
The Senior Project Manager’ s primary role is to oversee all projects and ensure the successful completion of all projects. The Senior PM will focus on client satisfaction, financial goals, team effectiveness, employee development, quality and schedule of all projects. The Senior PM will be the intermediary between the job site, office, and field operations manager.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Construction Management. Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Commercial and Mechanical Construction.
- Strong management skills and the ability to make decisions quickly and under strict deadlines.
- Proficiency in project management software and Microsoft office.
- Effective communication and organization skills.
If you fit the requirements and are interested in this position please submit your resume and project list to Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants that do not submit a project list will not be considered for this position. The company offers an above and beyond benefits and compensation package.