We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Sand Blast Machine Operator Job Description
Plating Department Supervisor
Sand Blast various parts to clean and prep parts for Plating and other coatings. Cleaned parts are then forwarded to requesting department for further processing.
Primary job duties and responsibilities include:
- Review parts traveler and associate documents for number of containers, part description and quantity;
- Inspect parts for condition as received;
- Report discrepancies to leads and supervisors;
- Process order per work instructions;
- Enter process data in computer;
- Route parts to next operations as required;
- High School or Equivalent
- Mechanical Skills to operate machine
- Abilities to lift parts and manipulate parts of a different sizes
- Experienced working in an industrial environment
Sandblasting work will be conducted in a semi heated space. Operator will operate various types of sandblast units during the shift.
Job is physically demanding, requiring operator to stand most of the shift. Parts range in weight from a few ounces to as much as 100 lbs. Movement of parts must be done safely to avoid damage to parts and to avoid injury. Operators will always assist one another with heavy parts.