Sales Manager South Seattle/Tukwila
This is a direct hire opportunity through Opti Staffing
Manage a team of sales representatives in the Western Washington market. Business Development Reps are strictly outbound/outside sales members targeting upmarket merchants across multiple verticals. The sales team is crucial in scaling the sales organization and providing a predictable revenue and profit stream. Your role as the sales manager will be to measure performance by profit pipeline sourced & closed; monitor & coach daily activity inputs such as calls & emails; and work with ownership to ensure upmarket profitable opportunities are closing.
- Exhibit commitment to sales and share growth
- Manage the execution of local marketing plans
- Identify sales opportunities in the marketplace
- Coach and motivate hire and onboard sales team
- Provide day to day coaching & professional development, including weekly 1: 1 meetings, weekly shadow sessions, and routine co-selling
- Understand the nuances phone/email correspondences
- Continue to grow the team through recruiting, onboarding, and training new team members.
- Drive strategic initiatives to increase profit contribution
- Track and communicate weekly goals to team to drive consistent performance week over week
- B.S./B.A degree in finance, business, marketing or related field
- 3+ years' experience in the consumer products industry preferred.
- Effective communication, administrative, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
For immediate consideration please refer to Job Order # at www.optistaffing.com