DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
Industrial Refrigeration Company located in Seattle, WA is looking for a seasoned professional sales person to work closely with Engineering and Build Team to increase sales and contribute in performance to the growth of the company.
The function of the position is to direct, administer, and coordinate the activities of Customer Service and Proposal Development. This position will be key to the new directions of the Business Development Department. Other functions will include:
- Frequent customer contact with assigned customer base
- Tracking and meeting required deadlines for estimates, budgets, and proposals
- Develop business within customer accounts
- Support the highest level Customer Satisfaction to exceed their expectations
- Willing to dedicate to a career by learning the technical side to this complicated field
- College Degree
- Technically minded - HVAC background preferred but not required
- Industrial Refrigeration, Engineering understand or experience highly valued
Must possess a valid Driver' s licenses with a clean driving record
5-10 years in business development and sales management for an HVAC, engineering consulting or a construction firm. Candidates will possess a strong desire to learn and develop their knowledge, skills, and ability for the Industrial Refrigeration Industry.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Account Management experience in relationship building with a finite customer base
- Sales training and experience to effectively close small, medium and large sales
- Business development in all areas including service, parts, overhaul, construction and energy efficiency
- Ability to work independently and work well with other in a fast paced environment
- Must be thoroughly familiar with estimating and proposal writing in the engineering and construction field
- The use of analytical, observational, and communication skills that demonstrate the ability to meet and communicate effectively with prospect clients
- Must be thoroughly familiar with all phases of refrigeration engineering projects
- Ability to ready and understand blue-prints, drawings, and specifications
- Knowledge of finance and accounting sufficient to understand and implement the concepts of overhead rates and labor burden rates into estimates
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and find solutions
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems that may arise in talking with clients
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to problem solve client complaints and issues
- Good written communications skills needed
- Ability to present services and products clearly and confidently
Some travel involved when visiting clients and build sites.
Salary $50, 000 to 70, 000 base + Commission (Salary DOE on experience and technical understanding). Excellent health benefits + 401K + $600 car allowence + expense account
Full time Monday - Friday very occasional weekend travel