Roofing Project Manager/Estimator
*Direct Hire Opportunity*
Roofing Project Manager/ Estimator
Are you ready for an exciting career? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with other top achievers? Do you take pride in your work and have an eye for detail? A well-established locally owned General Contractor in need of a Roofing Project Manager / Estimator with a strong attention to detail and organizational skills, someone that can work independently, multi-tasks and can prioritizes workload. Good written and verbal communication is essential and would prefer +5 years of Roofing and/or estimating experience. Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred but not required.
Location: Seattle and Surrounding areas.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Extensive knowledge of all roofing Construction, repair and estimation.
- Multiple multi-Family dwelling roofing, siding and other Exterior construction.
- Roofing safety compliance and implementation including site specific safety plan.
- Accurately calculate estimates and send completed bids to clients.
- Study roofing bid specs carefully, looking for potential issues before committing to jobs.
- Customer follow up sales meetings to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain communication with roofing project contacts regarding scheduling.
- Recruit, train, mentor and retain a dependable and knowledgeable workforce.
- Ensure all roofing jobs are scheduled properly and all schedules are followed.
- Coordinate project activities to attain successful goals on all projects by focusing attention to on time and in budget project completion.
- Management of assigned projects including coordination/supervision of subcontractors.
- Controlling and prioritizing multiple activities while handling multiple projects.
- Manage roofing projects through completion to ensure due dates and budgets are met.
- Coordinate roofing final inspections with customer/manufacturer and advise of completion.
Requirements for Roofing Project Manager / Estimator Candidate:
- Effective communication – Ability to convey information, concepts and concerns to people with differing communication styles
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently to resolve problems
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- A team player who is focused on achieving team success
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus but not required.
- Roofing and roofer management.
- Paid time off
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Professional growth
- Company provided vehicle
- Close working team
- Safe and friendly working environment