Are you a creative and collaborative team player who likes to let their inner geek shine? Looking to join a team where culture fit is just as important as skill sets? OPTI Staffing Group is looking to add a new team member to their Research Department, based in Portland, OR!
We are the type of firm where consultative sales are the heart of what we do. We aggressively assist our clients in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their hiring processes, all the while providing top tier candidates whom make an impact onto our client' s bottom line.
Who is OPTI Staffing Group?
OPTI Staffing Agency specializes in permanent career placement and has three divisions: Skilled Trades, Operations and Executive Recruiters. Our team of experienced Personnel Consultants take the time to get to know the ins and outs of every single company and industry we work with by forming strategic alliances with our clients in order to help them grow. Our success is your success!
Manufacturing, Finance, Logistics, Engineering. Startups to Fortune 500 companies. Administrative Assistants to CFOs. Recent college graduates to seasoned executives. There is a whole lot of information that needs to be acquired, processed and transformed into useful resources to help consultants be the very best. At OPTI, we put quality over quantity! This is where OPTI’ s Research Team comes into play! Our Research Department supports all of the Sales Consultants, Sales Managers, and Executive Team for all of OPTI’ s locations throughout the NW. Our three main functions include Research, Marketing and Business Development. On a daily basis we scour a vast amount of resources to analyze current events, industry trends, the labor market and the job market. We find the hiring and firing trends before it hits the news. We find ways to track down top talent and match it to some of the Pacific Northwest’ s best companies to work for!
YOU could be our next Research Assistant if you:
- Are an enthusiastic, motivated and high energy person.
- Are an out of the box thinker, attentive to detail and have an aggressive attitude when it comes to digging for the facts.
- Are a team player who is collaborative and creative in spirit.
- Are attentive to detail and comfortable with a good amount data entry.
- Have experienced generating market and sales analysis reports.
- Are tech savvy.
- Proficient in Excel and Word – An Absolute Must!
- Experience managing social media accounts is a plus.
- Proficient in WordPress – brownie points!
- Experience working in a Marketing, Research or Business Development team.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
Benefits: We offer extensive on-going training, motivating leadership and work environment, recognition for accomplishments, company parties, PTO, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a full benefits package including 401K!
Compensation: $12-14 DOE