We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Seeking a full time, long term receptionist/patient coordinator for our well-established, medical facility.
The duties of this position include but is not limited to:
- Answering telephones, assisting callers, routing, and dispatching to appropriate staff
- In charge of patient scheduling, registration, chart preparation, filing, and patient referrals
- Customer service; face to face and over the phone
- Assisting providers; scheduling meetings and blocking schedule as needed.
- Preparing patient charts; retrieving for next, prepare and insert required forms and visit information
- Complete projects as assigned by managers/ performing specialized functions as needed
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years minimum of prior experience as a receptionist in a healthcare facility (Experience in a Private Medical Practice experience a huge plus). Other qualifications/requirement include:
- Working knowledge of medical terminology desired
- Computer skills; data input experience
- Skilled in verbal and written communication (high level communicator)
- Skilled in effective time management, office and department organization, exercising good judgement, decision making, and confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting competing deadlines and problem solving- providing a " win-win" outcome
- Experience in surgical/aesthetics a plus
Pay is DOE, starting out at $15-$17 an hour. This position is full time, wanting an individual who is wanting to grow within the company as there is much room for growth and we encourage employees to grow within.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays and other benefits.
Please submit resume if you meet all requirements and/or call Lindsay at 253-284-2400
Looking to fill position ASAP with interviews beginning Monday 10/23/2017.