Our pierce county client is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience in Military Construction. This client is a full service general contractor who provides turnkey design and construction services for general construction, tenant improvement, cleanrooms, laboratories, data centers, healthcare, biomedical, educational and government facilities.
Prepare conceptual and detailed cost estimates, including quantity surveys, from early conceptual phases through Construction Documents.
Prepare and develop bid solicitations and detailed bid packages for subcontractors.
Lead and interface with key team members, including staff and design team, through the budgeting process.
Assist in the preparation of Technical proposals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ years of experience estimating commercial projects.
• Federal government project experience desired.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Excellent listening and communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, Estimating software (Timberline, On-screen Take-off, Quick Bid), and Scheduling software (Project and/or Primavera).
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail to determine and understand project specifics and requirements.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to work flexible hours as needed to meet deadlines.