We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
A growing architectural firm in downtown Redmond, is currently looking for an experienced, organized and reliable Project Manager to join our team. The right person will fulfill multiple client projects in a timely and efficient manner. Through effective communication, and high quality drawings, this person will build and retain highly satisfied clients who bring repeat work and provide referrals to other potential clients. It is important that this person be detail-oriented with an ability to problem-solve and drive results.
Job responsibilities for this position will include taking the lead on projects for various commercial clients and corporate accounts; with extensive involvement in construction document production and project management.
Applicants for this position should have the following qualifications:
• At least five years of architectural experience working on diverse types of projects
• Well-rounded experience with all phases of a project, including document production and construction administration
• Experience with two of the following project types preferred: K-12 Schools, Higher Ed, Banks, Retail, Office Buildings, Religious, and Industrial
• Exceptional communication skills for working directly with clients, consultants, jurisdictions, and general contractors
• The ability to work and thrive in team and independent working scenarios with demonstrable organizational and time management skills
• Exceptional knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit (BIM)
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch-Up, InDesign and Microsoft Office/Windows
• Proven leadership skills in extracurricular activities a plus
• Architecture license not required but encouraged
• LEED certification a plus
We design for a range of projects for a variety of clients. We have completed small and large projects alike for commercial developers, retailers, schools, churches, public agencies, industrial facilities, and private homeowners. Our client base continues to expand. We offer professional development opportunities and a spirited, supportive working environment to motivated team players.