We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Project Manager- Green Residential Construction in Seattle
Direct hire opportunity through Opti Staffing
Our values-led construction client is seeking a dedicated and hard-working residential framer with a good attitude for the Seattle metro area. This sustainable green builder has a commitment to social, environmental and corporate responsibility and is impacting the market with resource efficiency. This is a successful organization with a corporate culture that is built on trust, respect, and love for one another, future generations, and the planet.
The Project Manager is accountable for working with the Estimating Department to develop and thoroughly review each project Construction Package that is assigned, manage project schedules, budgets and subcontractors. It is expected that every home under the direct accountability of the Project Manager will be completed to a highest degree of quality. The Project Manager will provide additional support as requested by their manager. The general expectation is that if the PM is not onsite they are in the office and adding value to the company wherever needed. This position is not entirely limited to the responsibilities outlined in this job description.
Assist project Construction Package (“ CP”) development
• Once a week meet with the Estimating representative to review assigned CPs and help address questions
• Review the assigned CP at designated times per the associated checklist
• Approving all invoices based on written contract with subcontractor or supplier
• Providing monthly updated projections to the Controller
• Generating and tracking Change Orders as they occur
• Reviewing weekly reports generated by Accounting to reconcile the project budget
• Maintain a 6-week outlook of a project schedule in MSFT Project
• Provide timely updates of schedule changes
• Responsible for enforcing all aspects of the Master Services Agreement and Project Services Agreement
• Accountable for all aspects of site cleanliness and site safety including PPE
• Responsible for completing all QCIC’ s required to ensure Construction Packages maintain the highest level in quality
• Accountable for all aspects on Quality Control at each stage of construction
• Perform all QCIC’ s from all concrete and excavation work
• Ensure subcontractors address any aspect of an unsatisfactory QCIC inspection.
• Accountable for weekly production meetings with the Site Super and elevating the level of performance and understanding of the team
• Accountable for ensuring that the Site Super(s) under management performs all necessary QCIC’ s and maintains a safe, secure and organized project site
Qualifications and Requirements
• Minimum of 5 years’ residential project management experience required
• Demonstrated proficiency in reading and interpreting architectural and structural plan sets
• Understanding of the jurisdictional inspection process and ability to successfully pass inspections
• Must be fluent and highly capable in using Microsoft Outlook, Project, Excel, Word
• Demonstrated proficiency in using computers and mobile devices to perform work in the field
• Aptitude for learning new construction technologies and practices
• Must be able to quickly learn new project management software and process Understanding of health and safety practices in residential construction required
• OSHA health and safety training highly preferred
• Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
• High-degree of professionalism required with exceptional communication skills
• Must possess a valid driver’ s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation for frequent travel between job sites during the day.
• Ability to lift 100lbs