We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
People Operations Generalist
About the Team:
Our People Team is looking for a People Operations Generalist in Seattle to support our employee population in U.S.- someone who is passionate about finding ways to best support our growing company. The People Operations Generalist is primarily responsible for supporting employees and managers with basic inquiries and implementing global and local HR processes and programs within their region or function.
What you' ll do:
- Provide HR support to the business, advising first-line and first-time managers on performance management, basic employee relations, policies, and other HR-related topics
- Manage employee inquiries escalated from our People Support Center, and connect the employee to the right department.
- Partner with your region or functions HR Business Partner on larger projects and org changes
- Plan and execute weekly new hire orientation including managing logistics with IT, badging, onboarding, etc.
- Advise and complete all employee exits, both voluntary and involuntary
- Identify and execute on continuous improvement of HR programs and processes to improve the overall employee and manager experience
- Complete processes and project work to maintain compliance in your region or function
What you’ ll need:
The ideal candidate is self-driven, organized, and passionate about continually tinkering to make the overall process and experience better for all employees. A successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt as new priorities come up. Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail are key attributes in this role.
Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’ s degree in business/human resources preferred
- 2-5 years of prior experience in an HR/ HR operations role; in lieu of degree, 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience with coaching and others
- Understanding \ practices and experience in regional capacity is a plus
- Experience with current software programs is a plus