Alaska based Management company seeking an experienced Payroll Technician to add to their growing staff. Position will be responsible for processing and reviewing payroll for 100-250 employees depending on the season.
Must have experience working in a payroll department that has processed upwards of at least 100 employees. Must be proficient using MS Office, as well as other basic office equipment. Hours are M-F 8-5, and is a permanent position with an established organization. Benefits include health, vision, dental, PTO, and 401K. Positive attitude and professionalism are key traits we are looking for.
- Proficient computer skills including data entry and 10-key by touch
- Experience using Deltek / Costpoint a strong plus
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and over the telephone
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic, positive outlook, and the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work hard and have flexibility for overtime.
- 3+ yrs experience
Please apply or email resume to email@example.com for review today!