Outside Sales-Account Manager
A Logistics Company rooted in Family Values & Southern Hospitality is seeking to fill a full-time Outside Sales position in their Tacoma, WA terminal. They offer paid time off, full benefits to include; medical, dental, and vision. Great salary 50 - 70K base plus monthly bonus as well as a monthly car allowance.
Are you the consummate sales professional? Self responsible, accountable, tough-skinned and willing to put in the work to deliver in sales? If you are organized, outgoing and consistently results driven, there is no cap to the commission you can make with this family-first company who values community and integrity in business.
- Perform inside and outside sales duties in the Pacific Northwest territory in order to generate revenue and profitability.
- Will identify business opportunities and prospects within the region.
- Solicit new accounts by contacting potential customers via cold calling as well as face to face meetings.
- Provide rate quotes to customers for services.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in Sales within the Transportation Industry to include Flatbed, Step-Deck, Heavy Haul and Van.
- Will bring an established book of business.
- Ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and close sales deals.
- Will be computer and software proficient to include, all Microsoft applications as well as the ability to learn new programs.
- Must be able to travel at least 25% of the time.
- 2-4 year degree required, preferably in Business or Marketing