We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Outside Sales-Account Manager
Our Logistics Transportation client headquartered in Tacoma helps companies large and small move products of all kinds from point A to point B in the most cost effective, efficient, and when necessary, time sensitive manner.
They are currently seeking an Outside Sales-Account Manager to join their dedicated, fine-tuned 20 year old team. The next Outside Sales team member is responsible for managing the sales process and driving profitable sales growth within an assigned sales territory to both existing and new customers.
They offer paid time off, full benefits to include; medical, dental, and vision. Salary is determined by relevant book of business relationships: 30 - 85K base plus uncapped commission, monthly bonus as well as a monthly car allowance.
Are you the consummate sales professional? Self responsible, accountable, tough-skinned and willing to put in the work to develop and maintain exceptional relationships in sales? If you are organized, outgoing and consistently results driven, this is the customer-first team for you.
- Perform inside and outside sales duties in the Pacific Northwest territory in order to generate revenue and profitability.
- Will identify business opportunities and prospects within the region.
- Solicit new accounts by contacting potential customers via cold calling as well as face to face meetings.
- Provide rate quotes to customers for services.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in Sales within the Transportation Industry
- Will bring an established book of business.
- Ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and close sales deals.
- Will be computer and software proficient to include, all Microsoft applications as well as the ability to learn new programs.
- Must be able to travel at least 25% of the time.
- 2-4 year degree required, preferably in Business or Marketing