We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Position: Office Manager / Executive Assistant
Description: This role will report to the CFO of providing executive and organizational support. The Office Manager / Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
The role will also organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures. The responsibilities include scheduling meetings, making office supply arrangements, providing general administrative support to our employees, as well as handling all employee benefits and ensuring all benefits items are invoiced properly and paid.
The office manager/executive assistant position is responsible for:
• Maintains executive' s schedule, including planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
• Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them and answering or directing inquiries
• Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with executives, clients and internal information
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock and anticipating needed supplies
• Acting as the point of contact between executive and internal/external clients
• Carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
• Run errands for executives
• Manage office events such as office parties, and other social events as needed
• Works closely and effectively with the COO, CFO and CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
• Manages a variety of special projects for COO, CFO and/or CEO
• Coordinating monthly invoices, bills, contractors and employee reimbursements with Bookkeeper
• Assisting new hire enrollment including benefits
• Being a point of contact between employees and HR, payroll, CPA, insurance, and finance
• Overseeing intern hours and coordinating payments
• Arrange travel and accommodations for consultants or clients
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs and cleanings
• Provide general support to visitors
• Maintaining a full stock of office supplies as well as necessary kitchen supplies
• Answering and routing incoming/outgoing phone calls
• Answering and routing incoming/outgoing mail
• Answering and routing incoming/outgoing electronic mail
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30, 000.00 to $36, 000.00 /year
Reports to: the Firm’ s CFO
Classification: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The ability to manage multiple projects, while working as a team with staff is a must.
- First and foremost be a people person!
- Team oriented.
- Self-confident, fearless and passionate about communication and organization