We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Local property management company seeks a versatile, respectful soul to assist their administrative and accounting team. It is located right in the thick of beautiful downtown Tacoma with plenty of spots to head for a bite after work, great access to the major bus lines and freeways!
HOURS: 20 per week, AFTERNOONS à flexibility to create own schedule within reason and supervisor approval of its consistency
PAY: $14 per hour
- Warm, bright personality that can go with the flow of daily relations
- Experience with accounting software, specifically QuickBooks
- Multi-line phone operation— ability to keep messages organized and deliver appropr
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable work experience, able to reconcile accounts
- Oriented towards the customer service sphere, able to handle all relations, whether with a vendor or a client with a grace and tact
- Meticulous data entry skills— attention to detail is cruical
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills— Microsoft Office Suite, online bill paying systems
- Ability to wear many hats within the office—“ that is not my job” is not acceptable