We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
I am currently working with a client to find a phenomenal Manufacturing Engineer! In this role you will be leading team of stellar individuals in a growing company on the swing shift. My client was founded in 1997 and doesn' t believe in compromising quality or customer service. That extends to their employees as well. Quality of life and environment is key to their success.
Duties will include:
· Work with PMs on adjusting work order routings, BOMs and operational requirements
· Job cost analysis
· Define work order routings and operational requirements
· Communicate issues relating to work orders, programming errors, material shortages or errors
· Other duties as assigned
Preferred skills and knowledge:
· Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, specifically with production support activities on metal and/or plastic part machining or fabrication
· 3-5 years in a manufacturing, industrial machining, or fabrication assembly environment working with METAL or PLASTIC
· Strong knowledge of manufacturing process technology in materials, control devices, and mechanisms
· Familiarity with lean manufacturing principles in a low volume manufacturing environment
(Electro-mechanical background is a HUGEEEE Plus)
If you feel like you have what it takes to join a stellar team, please send me an updated resume or call 503-594-2000 and as for Didi or Amber.