Low voltage System Sales
Do you have the knowledge and relationship building sales skills to become a part of a leading local Fire Sprinkler Company' s sales team? This company has built a reputation in value, service and integrity as their primary mission in providing fire sprinklers and fire safety to residential and commercial structures throughout Washington State.
The primary role of the low voltage system sales person is to grow and maintain sales within a defined customer base and geographical area. Establish contact with potential customers and prioritize or qualify possible sales, schedule sales calls, and follow up on leads. Price and quote new fire alarm systems, security, and access systems as well as tenant improvement. Must close sufficient sales to exceed planned sales objectives.
- 2 to 5 years of successful sales experience in FIRE PROTECTION or similar industry.
- Highly motivated and success driven.
- Ability to quickly identify and qualify estimating and sales opportunities
- Ability to read architectural, mechanical, and electrical blue prints and be versed in applicable codes.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a minimum NICET level 2 in fire alarms
- Possess a valid driver' s license
75, 000 DOE Great Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits and 401K