We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Dynamic law firm on the Eastside looking for a Paralegal with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in litigation. Personal injury experience preferred but not required. Seeking a competent and self-motivated Paralegal that is capable of taking a file from open to close with attorney supervision. This position requires a demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and maintain billing requirements. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Must have positive attitude and be able to work independently, as well as alongside a team and with clients. Intermediate-level computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Outlook, document management systems and time-keeping software, are necessary.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Draft documents to include, but not limited to, correspondence, pleadings, and discovery
- Schedule, and assist and attend to as needed, client / witness interviews, hearings, meetings, depositions, mediation
- Organize and analyze documents, including medical records
- Ensure that copies of documentation are properly filed and distributed to all parties
- Calendaring and maintaining attorney schedules
- Handle additional administrative tasks such as filing, answering telephone calls, and maintaining and organizing paper and electronic files, as well as other similar duties that arise.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Reviewing relevant state laws on personal injury
- Interviewing clients about their injuries
- Gathering medical reports
- Getting insurance information from the defendant
- Assisting in preparing settlement demands.
- File management Skills
Must have great interpersonal skills, drive and willing to take initiative.