We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
SEEKING LEGAL ASSISTANT - TACOMA
- Must have years of experience in a small to mid-sized law firm and be able to understand the value of working on a team.
- Do not be afraid to ask questions in this environment! A collaborative spirit is preferred!
- The sector of law practiced by attorneys in this office nods toward business, employment and real estate law, trust and estate and elder law, personal injury, commercial litigation, mediation and arbitration. MUST be knowledgeable with Washington State and County filing laws.
- Must be experienced with a paperless, " cloud" based practice (Clio) and document management system. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office is preferred and will be tested.
- Other duties include client interaction and correspondence, calendaring, fast paced litigation work.
- Boring and immature personalities will not fit well with this office! Professional dress and appearance are required.