We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Lean Manufacturing Manager
Job Summary: Under moderate supervision, manage the continuous improvement and efficiencies across the Company’ s products, systems, operations and processes. Lead a team of people and have budgetary/cost reporting responsibility. Coordinate special projects as operation and business unit needs require.
Job Scope: Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice Lean vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance. Contribute to new business initiatives and projects, and review and communicate on Lean activities.
- Develop a robust continuous improvement strategy in partnership with the Management team and key business stakeholders.
- Implement and support cultural change across the organization and drive business improvement.
- Provide project management, analytical and research skills and expertise.
- Report on progress of projects, understanding the risks, dependencies, budgets, resourcing and actions necessary to success.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems.
- Set department objectives/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports supporting the Operations Manager.
- Accountable for the overall efficiency and cost-effectiveness of team.
- Coordinates to maximize scheduling and utilization of resources; analyzes and recommends staffing options.
- Ensures all administrative, recordkeeping and data storage requirements are completed according to established guidelines and processes.
- Participates in daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning process as appropriate.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all levels of employees to foster and promote a cooperative and team-oriented working environment which is conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency.
- Support and comply with the Quality standards, safety regulations and Company policies and procedures.