We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Currently seeking a licensed plumber for permanent employment in the Seattle area. A commercial license is required and multi-family new construction experience is a plus. Competitive salary DOE, plus benefits. Hiring bonus available for experienced candidates.
- Valid WA Journeyman Card Certification
- 2 years of journeyman plumbing experience
- Must be reliable, responsible and punctual
- Ability to work in team environment and lead 1-2 plumbing trainees
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
- Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications
- Knowledge of plumbing codes
- Fully tooled with experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking
- Have your own reliable transportation
- Drug free at all times
- A real estate investment, development and construction company focused on urban infill opportunities in Seattle
- Specializes in value-add renovation and ground-up construction projects
- Founded in 2003
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs