Inside Sales Pro
Inside Sales Professional
A Logistics Company rooted in Family Values & Southern Hospitality is seeking to fill a full-time Inside Sales Executive position in their Tacoma WA Terminal.
Our client is a multifaceted transportation and logistics company, conducting business through a worldwide network of business partners. Their people and their commitment to excellence drive their success-by operating responsibly, executing with efficiency, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth.
Our client is a leading woman-owned business in Atlanta, GA voted by Atlanta Business Chronicle as well as a Top Workplace in Atlanta voted by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
Do you have consistent, high energy, top attitude, and motivation to light up this inside sales position? Without industry experience 30K plus commission. With experience and book of business 38k plus commission.
- Perform inside sales duties in the Western States in order to generate revenue and profitability
- Will identify business opportunities and prospects within the region.
- Solicit new accounts by contacting potential customers via cold calling as well as face to face meetings.
- Provide rate quotes to customers for services. Requirements:
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in Sales within the Transportation Industry to include Flatbed, Step-Deck, Heavy Haul and Van.
- Will bring an established book of business to Bennett.
- Ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and close sales deals.
- Will be computer and software proficient to include all Microsoft applications as well the ability to learn new programs. EEO/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans Job Type: Full-time Required Experience: Sales: 3 years, Negotiating: 1 year