We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Industrial CADD Designer North of Seattle
The Draftsperson and Designer is to develop and prepare CAD drawings, layouts, and conceptual and
detailed designs with advanced complexity
- Conduct reviews of model using schematics or isometrics and P&ID models of advanced complexity
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- Reviews drawings and asserts changes based on field conditions and engineering input
Required: Associates degree with 3 years of experience is preferred in an industrial setting.
- A valid driver' s license and be insurable under the Company' s insurance policy.
- Solid Works and AutoCAD or Draftsight software experience is required; Revit software experience is a plus.
- Experience in the development of new projects.
- Must have experience in mechanical systems, designs, techniques, theories, and mathematics
- Must have experience in compliance requirements for mechanical engineering designs.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to understand piping systems and pressure vessel installation.
- Skills required are business and engineering design proficiency with a PC.
- Ability to lead the coordination of projects and work with other members of the engineering team.
- Ability to solve problems and execute solutions through a team environment.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and find solutions.