We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
IT Business Analyst
Our well established east side business is seeking an enthusiastic, IT Business Analyst to help us continue to improve and innovate our technology operations. This position will drive excellence in our line of business applications – including managing/implementing projects, maintaining/implementing systems, as well as improving/innovating and training. You’ ll find that first thing you will feel when you meet this team is a vibrant, fun and enthusiastic energy. Culture fit is extremely important for our client so if you see yourself flourishing in this sort of setting, we encourage you to apply!
· Collaborate with internal and external partners to facilitate/implement updates, maintenance, and improvements of line of business systems
· Develop and maintain a strong understanding of our company operations, processes, procedures, and operational effectiveness
· Manage, participate, perform, and coordinate special projects and ad hoc analyses as requested
· Recommend, implement, and enhance process improvements in support of company’ s continuous improvements efforts
· Strong project management skills
· Learn and develop backend of LOB Applications
· Serve as cross functional team lead
· Coordinate interfacing platforms
· Constantly improve and maintain LOB Applications
· Bachelor’ s degree typically required, with a preference in Econ, Statistics, Computer Science/ IT, Business Management, or other quantitative field.
· Minimum of 3 years in analyst or project management capacity
· 2+ years of experience in SQL queries and database queries. Ability to use SQL a must
· Prior experience managing projects or initiatives, with proven ability to take ownership of work and deliverables
· Insurance experience or knowledge preferred, but not required
· Strong analytical/problem solving and research skills
· Ability to manage tasks/projects with time sensitivity
· Commitment to accuracy and quality of work
· Excellent Team player, with can-do attitude