We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Full Charge Bookeeper
Are you an accounting professional that is sick and tired of being taken advantage of and having someone tell you the position is full time 40 hours a week only to lead to long hours and no work life balance? Well you should be! That is why this could be a great opportunity for you! You will be a key member of the team and your work will be valued. On top of that you will be able to have a life outside of work. The setting is structured and you will get your breaks, get your lunch and be off on time. All of this will be done in a friendly and calm setting.
My customer values the work you do and is looking for a key contributor who can make an impact. You will be responsible for all accounting functions for this company, so you will be the go to person. Below is a list of some of the qualifications we are looking for.
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or business administration.
- Work experience in manufacturing or construction.
- Knowledge of MS-Access databases.
- Knowledge of Pensoft payroll software.
- Experience with setting up QuickBooks.
- Past experience preparing and filing State of WA Excise Tax returns.
- Experience with cost accounting for manufacturing.
- Knowledge of HR functions including new hire on-boarding, benefits enrollment, PTO tracking, 401k administration and COBRA.
This is an opportunity join a well-established and stable organization. It is a career opportunity!
If this is something that interest you or you would like to learn more, please respond ASAP. Pay will be $24-$30 per hour DOE.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.