We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Experienced Steel General Manager
Regional steel manufacturing outfit is seeking an Experienced General Manager to join their Vancouver team! This huge plant consists 9 large bays and 179 current employees.
In order to be successful, you must be experienced in the steel manufacturing industry and have a true passion for people. As the newest member of this team, you will be tasked with overseeing the Operations, Administration and Sales of the site. Decisive decision-making, integrity and accountability are a few of the core values that will help you to earn respect from those around you and help in creating an efficient and profitable site.
You will also be identifying opportunities for improvements, developing business strategies and creating a culture where hard work and ownership are the focus.
- HS Diploma or GED is required. 4-year Degree is preferred
- +10 years of steel industry experience
- +10 years of leadership experience
- Strong computer skills
- Must be able analyze data and formulate suggestions based on that data
- Ability to communicate and build rapport with everyone from the top down and the bottom up
- Ability to create a strong team unit in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while still promoting a positive culture
Compensation: $105, 000 - $145, 000/year DOE - Possibility of up to 30% bonus - 3 weeks of vacation - Company vehicle - Company cell phone - Possible relocation package available