We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Exceptional Manufacturing CSR NEEDED!
I' m looking for a phenomenal Customer Service Rep with a background in Account Management or Inside Sales in a manufacturing setting. This is an immediate need and will be filled quickly for the right person. This position is with a great company in aerospace manufacturing, with excellent benefits and strong room for growth. Experience in Shipping and Receiving of large scale orders in a manufacturing setting is also a big plus.
You will be responsible for overcoming complex challenges through research ability, manufacturing knowledge and communication skills. You will be taking part in developing and maintaining best practices for inter-company and company to client communications, including maintaining the documentation process for customers and communicating effectively between departments to make sure customers are receiving any requested documents. You will be integral in the order fulfillment process from A to Z, and will be well versed in each step of the process after training, including some accounting functions, shipping/receiving functions, etc. If you are looking for an exciting place to learn and grow and have a background in manufacturing customer service, inside sales or account management, this might be the perfect fit for you!
- Provide excellent customer service, including contract review with current customers
- Order Entry and customer communication
- Order review, making sure all conditions of the order and quote are met
- Work with department heads to resolve issues with orders, quotes and materials
- Take part in the RFQ process
- Escalate customer service issues to the Customer Service Manager as necessary
- Purchase and stock office, MRO and janitorial supplies (any experience purchasing is ideal but not required)
- Reconciles and prepares invoices for AP Department (any experience in AP/AR is ideal but not required)
- Coordinate incoming freight for orders and code incoming freight bills for AP Department as necessary
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career and feel that you have the requisite experience to be successful in this role, please apply today to set up an interview ASAP!