We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Estimator candidates should:
AutoCAD 3 years or more of experience, with Proficiency. Have a good working knowledge of construction renovations and repairs.
Estimator' s job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Multi-tasking and managing their time effectively with little supervision
- Being self-motivated and having excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of general construction and building envelope assemblies.
- Being able to read blueprints/ drawings
- Knowledge of building renovation work
- High attention to detail with high level of cognitive skills
- High math proficiency
- Detailed knowledge of residential construction practices
- Follow appointments as scheduled by office staff
- Request and clarify scope of work from clients
- Perform detailed scope of property (inspection) to include; photos, field sketches, and notes
- Reviewing and evaluating cost estimates
- Preparing estimates
- Ensuring timely completion of estimates
- Using AutoCAD software & write estimates
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with clients
- Ability to work as a contributor member of a high performing team
- Perform other related duties as assigned
All candidates must meet these minimum requirements to be considered:
- Minimum 3 years’ direct industry experience
- Working knowledge of water and fire damage restoration best practices
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD estimating software preferred
- Working knowledge of current building codes
- Must be able to pass background check (no felonies)
- Must possess clean driving record
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Possess strong communication skills
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Construction Estimating: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver' s License