We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Cut to Length Supervisor
Large, steel working company out of Vancouver is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to take care of this local area! Must be highly dependable, integrity-oriented, and self-driven on an astronomical scale! You have to be an absolute champion to win in this role! This is an opportunity that offers a great benefits package, highly sought after wages, and a drama-free environment! Most of your time will be spent overseeing laser cutting, forming, and welding!
This is a fast moving train that completely runs off of incredible Leadership! If I am talking to you, and you have a fire within yourself from seeing this opportunity, then I want to talk to you!
Salary and Annual bonus potential, Reach me for details!
The Purpose of This Position: Responsible for ensuring the safe profitable and efficient operations for the assigned production area. Duties include planning, management of workflow and directing daily activities to ensure on-time delivery and quality standards are met.
- Responsible for managing staff including coordinating hiring, training, safety orientation, cross-training, and all facets of performance management.
- Establishes production performance metrics and monitors against goal accomplishment, including on-time delivery standards and quality measures. Comprehends and uses business financial metrics including safety, ROA, expense, and budget to evaluate department performance.
- Responsible for evaluating the performance of team members and providing frequent and timely feedback. Ensures all work and attendance meets established standards and guidelines.
- Involved in planning and implementing new production processes and working to improve existing processes.
- Monitors production levels and makes recommendations to adjust staffing to correspond.
- Coordinate the production flow, reviews processing schedules and production orders daily to allocate resources accordingly. Coordinates with other warehouse supervisors to share human resources as appropriate.
- Promote safety awareness, accident investigation, and proper accident report submission.
- Maintain housekeeping standards at a high level at all times.
- Minimum 3 years of previous supervisory experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years of steel service center experience required.
- Prior experience in the steel distribution center is a plus.
- Ability to read blueprints. Competent in the use of MS Office and PC
- Reading, writing, math and communication skills required.
- Material handling equipment experience required.
- Valid Driver’ s License.