Customer Service Representative
Our client, a leader in the auto glass repair industry, is seeking a Customer Service Representative who is professional, energetic, creative and driven to deliver great results. This Glass Repair industry leader attributes their success to their commitment to customer service, their quality of work and the integrity and collegiality of their employees.
The Customer Service Representative team member will be responsible for assisting clients and potential customers with the utmost professionalism while working hand in hand with the General Manager to provide the highest quality customer assistance.
This is an excellent full time, long term position with a well-known company.
Start Date: Immediately
Hours: 8-4: 30pm or 9-5: 30pm
Benefits: Full paid Medical, Dental Insurance. Paid Vacation and Sick Leave after 1 year
The following is a winning profile
- Excellent speaking skills, fluent in English.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, quick thinker.
- The ability to establish rapport and credibility with customers, stores and peers while using a pleasant voice and maintaining composure
- Proven Sales Skills to explain the types and cost of services offered as well as the skills to negotiate.
- Ability to handle customer issues & complaints.
- Excellent computer skills in a MS Windows environment including MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Customer Service Software.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Industry Specific Experience or Similar Mechanical Industry Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CSR: 1 year