Customer Service Representative
Work for a company that invests and values their employees. Looking for a customer service champion! This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with a company that is experience amazing growth. We want to identify someone with prior experience working in a fast paced warehouse/distribution environment.
We are seeking a candidate that can deliver superior customer service to our clients and team members. Someone who possess a positive, can-do attitude is a must. As well as, exceptional attention to detail, deadlines, and effective communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a desire to learn and grow in the position and company.
Responsibilities included in the position:
• Assignment of workload to customer service representatives (CSR' s)
• Training of new CSR' s and updating staff on changes in procedures and software.
• Establishing daily workflow for CSR desks
• Creating and updating CSR desk books
• Maintain customer files. This would include:
o Customers confirmation of receipt of company' s Standard Terms and Conditions
o Basic Customer program and rate information
o Special customer service requirements
• Establishing and enforcing standardized procedures in order to have uniformity in documentation and computer input
• Liaison with billing personnel to assure accurate and timely billing
• Providing other managerial support in the areas of:
o Inventory control and claims
o Cost analysis and management reports
• Follow - up and correct errors in customer inventory records
• Other duties as required or requested by upper management
Monday - Friday 7: 30 AM - 4: 30 PM