We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Customer Service / Processing Representative
FULL TIME DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY! LOOKING FOR A CAREER NOT JUST A JOB?
Work for a company that invests and values their employees. Looking for a customer service champion! This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with a company that is experience amazing growth. A long-established Bellevue company is looking for an entry level administrative personnel that enjoys a challenge and wants to grow! Enjoy a beautiful office setting where your professional development is a priority and skies are the limit. In addition to a great team environment there are always snacks and drinks provided for employees!
Enjoy your job with an underwriting company located on the Eastside. Looking for a customer service champion in their processing department. As a processor, you will communicate regularly with clients, underwriters, and other team members to process submission and policies.
We are seeking a candidate that can deliver superior customer service to our clients and team members. Someone who possess a positive, can-do attitude is a must. As well as, exceptional attention to detail, deadlines, and effective communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a desire to learn and grow in the position and company.
• Providing amazing customer service to our internal and external customers
• Proofreading polices to ensure compliance with internal controls and state guidelines
• Reviewing and completing data entry for policy applications or submissions
• Responding to clients, underwriters, and team members in a timely and professional fashion
• Assisting team members with problems and ensure a successful resolution
• Performing various clerical tasks related to policy issuance and upkeep
• Using internet based programs to file accurate policy information by deadline
• Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, ethical manner
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
• Incredible attention to detail
• Self- drive to stay on task and commitment to seeing project through with limited supervision
• Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities well, while staying organized
• Strong computer, keyboarding, and internet skills
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Demonstrate integrity and professionalism
• Willingness to assist other departments and team members
• Ability to read, write, and communicate English well
4 year degree strongly preferred
Pay: $13-14 an hour to start plus benefits and raise opportunities