We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Contracts & Insurance Administrator
You will be responsible for the execution of all client contracts/change orders and the administration of all contract related insurance and bonding requirements. You will work in partnership with the President, CFO, and Project Management staff in evaluating contract language for compliance with company terms, procedures, and policies.
Additionally, you will work closely with and provide backup coverage for the Subcontracts Administrator to execute vendor subcontracts and all related documentation. You will be responsible for the routing, maintenance, and completeness of all contract files in hard copy and electronic formats. You will maintain and track all company bonds. You will compile, track, and file intent to pay prevailing wage and prevailing wage affidavits. You will research, file for, and maintain all state/city business & contracting licenses. You will be responsible for the maintenance and renewal of all companywide insurance policies.
You must be highly organized and able to respond to a variety of situations and individuals quickly. You must be able to skillfully interact with employees, clients and suppliers. You must be able to professionally work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Previous background in administering construction legal contracts required
- Basic understanding of certificates of insurance and contractor bonds preferred
- Electrical Contractor experience given high preference.
- Meticulous, detailed, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to maintain a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform tasks within specific time frames and deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing tasks highly desirable
- Strong organizational skills and aptitude for detail
- Good interpersonal skills required in interactions with staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate skills in using MS Windows and Office (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Spectrum Accounting Software knowledge a plus
- Medical/Dental/Vision plan after 1 full month employment
- Automatic 401K enrollment after 6 months employment
- Aflac – Supplementary insurance available (employee option)
- 125 Cafeteria plan
- 9 days sick leave a year
- 10 days’ vacation earned during first year