Premier, Western States provider is seeking a new Contracting Manager to join their outstanding Vancouver, Washington location. This Contracting Manager will be responsible for the Sales and Operations of the division.
As the newest Contracting Manager your duties will include:
- Preparing fiscal budgets and financial reviews
- Reviewing bid strategies
- All direct activities related to branch sales and accounts receivable
- Overseeing Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement efforts
- Overseeing purchasing of equipment and maintenance
- Maintaining appropriate inventory levels
- Maintaining customer relations and vendor relations
- HR duties: training, cross-training, development, handling personnel issues
- Overseeing the Safety program
- Various reporting functions
- High school diploma or GED – Some college is preferred
- +5 years in a managerial role
- Firm understanding of accounting, sales and marketing
- Experience with strategic planning to meet and exceed goals and deadlines
- Understanding of Lean Methodologies and Principles
- Ability to travel frequently
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a HUGE PLUS!
Compensation: $65, 000 - $80, 000/year DOE plus benefits!
If you are interested in applying for this amazing, direct hire opportunity, please email Jacque at email@example.com NOW to secure your interview TODAY!