We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Construction Contracts Attorney
We have an immediate opening for a Construction Contracts Attorney south of Seattle.
The top candidate is highly organized and able to respond to a variety of situations and individuals quickly. Part of the position requirements include update subcontract language and review of company legal documents as this is a lead role for the contracts team in the creation and maintenance of a legal handbook to govern best language practices.
The position will also work closely With Subcontracts Administrator to manage flow down provisions from client contracts. Participation in client discussions regarding proposed amendments well as the potential of contract negotiations of said terms.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of integrity and confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Background in drafting legal contracts required.
- Construction Contractor experience given high preference.
- Drafting and negotiating contract language.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing tasks highly desirable.
- Strong organizational skills and aptitude for detail.
- Good interpersonal skills required in interactions with staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to skillfully interact with employees, clients and suppliers is paramount.
- Spectrum Accounting Software knowledge a plus.
This position reports and partners directly with the President, CFO and PM staff in evaluating contract and RFP language for compliance with company terms, procedures, and policies.