We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Direct hire opportunity through Opti Staffing
Immediate interviews for Commercial Superintendents at our established and growing Seattle based firm. If you have strong multi-family, hotel or retirement facility experience we want to hear from you today! We offer lots of flexibility and control with a career path of interesting and diverse projects.
The next project is a $6 million town home project located at the north end of Lake Washington. You will have every opportunity to grow into larger and larger projects and work from your home office for an easy commute.
We have a product mix of retail/office/warehouse TI’ s, multi-family, institutional, low to mid-rise towers, and hotels. There’ s always a fun and exciting new project around the corner! Our project locations range from Seattle to Issaquah and Bothell to Renton
Minimum Qualifications You Must Have:
- 5 years as a commercial superintendent
- Complete knowledge of plan reading, shop drawing review and specification review
- Comfort working on tight sites
- Experience with shoring walls, piling and underpinning
- Experience managing the installation of storm water manholes, vaults, water systems & hydrants, sewer systems, etc.
- Ability to layout site grades and relationship to surrounding finished grades
- Successfully work out plan conflicts between engineer and architect while maintaining cost effective solutions.
- Have knowledge of all building trades, building materials & assemblies, tools, and machines.
- Have a strong supervisory ability and presence that commands order at the jobsite.
- Be able to follow job schedule for materials ordering and subcontractor scheduling.
- Schedule all subcontractor activities and monitor their progress, performance, and quality of work.
- Meet subs for layout, questions, etc. Responsible for the control of costs and materials procurement based on the budget provided by the PM.
- Exercise control over scheduling and construction progress in order to complete construction projects per schedule provided by the PM.
- Maintain 3 week look-ahead schedules in Microsoft Project for weekly owner meetings.
- Inspect construction work to ensure conformity to plans & specifications and meet quality expectations. Constantly check for quality and correct installations. You are the driver of the Quality Bus.
- Coordinate and schedule all job inspections as required by local codes.
- Report to the Project Manager each week on project progress.
- Maintain plans, specifications, and as-builts at the job site.
- Safety monitoring and weekly safety meetings.
- Perform field labor for any trade tasks that may be necessary from time to time.
Salary: $105-125k - will depend on experience and benefits package.
Fuel credit card