We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Commercial Construction Project Manager
Become a part of an established and growing construction company that takes pride in the quality of work it brings to each project. This company has an immediate opening for a Construction Project Manager with experience in Commercial Construction. Join a team that has a family atmosphere, where the owners participate in the daily activities of business, and integrity is highly valued.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan reviews (must be an expert at reading and interpreting blue prints)
- Track documents and distribute: RFI, ASI, ASK, RFP, SSK
- Coordinate with Jr. Project Managers and Project Engineers on the maintenance of bidders (contractors list) for their projects.
- Work directly with Architects, Engineers, Sub-Contractors, and Consultants
Skills and Specifications:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Project, ProCore, Timberline)
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Comfortable in understanding and interpreting plans and specifications
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work as a team and foster confidence in all
- Knowledge of all construction disciplines
- Efficient at lumber takeoffs including species, grades, sizes and quantities.
Competitive $70K-$90K DOE.
Medical, Dental, Vision 100% paid. Contribution for dependents
2-week Vacation Pay
401K no match