- Responsible for assigning work and ensuring the completion of daily tasks of support groups within the Credit & Collections Group
- Support and assist team members in handling inquiries and requests and in resolving complaints
- Groups of responsibility include: Purchase Order, Mail Support, Bankruptcy, Vendor Requests & outside collection agency contacts
- Assist with hiring and training of associates
- Maintain quality customer service by supervising the tasks and responsibilities of all assigned staff, with a heavy emphasis on process improvement
- Ensure all incoming mail and emails from internal and external customers are addressed and completed in a timely manner
- The Collections Supervisor will supervise a Collections department team and ensure that monthly quotas and goals are met. This position requires previous experience in evaluating personnel, exceptional coaching techniques and managing employee performance through positive and developmental feedback and disciplinary procedures.
Wage - DOE