We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Client Service Coordinator
Position: Client Service Coordinator
Job Type: Hourly / Full-time
Compensation: $12 - $15 DOE
Summary: Top Washington Health Insurance firm is looking to add a Client Service Coordinator to a growing team! This position requires direct interaction with clients and insurance carrier partners with a positive attitude and willingness to do whatever needs to be done to make sure the job gets completed. Successful candidate must have excellent client service and problem solving skills, be able to multi-task, and enjoy being part of a fast-paced, team environment. You will have the opportunity to assist clients as a member of one of the top health brokers in Washington state.
- Reception tasks (including but not limited to): answer phones and route calls, send faxes and emails, greets clients, and schedule and confirm appointments
- Research and answer client questions, processing requests for changes and following up with clients
- Support Insurance Agents with new and re-enrolling clients
- Work closely with Insurance Agents and insurance carriers to resolve client inquiries and billing issues
- High-school graduate (some college or higher education preferred)
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and client-focused
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong multitasking skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Polished, friendly, and outgoing
- Ability to utilize computers and the necessary software to accomplish the job
- Must be available to work retail hours (evenings and weekends) and overtime during open enrollment season
- Office management experience preferred, but not required
- Experience working within the insurance industry preferred but not required
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Great health benefits
- Paid time off (holidays, vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential with opportunity for advancement within the office
If you are career orientated, are motivated to succeed, and can see yourself in this role, please submit your resume. Only inquiries with relevant experience will be considered. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.