Call Center Manager
Local Vancouver Marketing Firm is Seeking a Rockstar Call Center/Sales Manager.
This isn’ t your typical “ Call Center” position. We are looking for someone who can jump in, learn the business and help the team reach it’ s potential! Must have a passion for helping people, Spiffs, having a blast but getting the job done and phenomenal leadership skills! You likely have a background in cold calling, appointment setting or pounding the pavement. A real “ hunter/ go getter” mentality is what we are looking for!
Duties to include:
- Managing of approx. 10 reps
- Team Coaching
- Outbound calls
- Schedule and rotation of calls/leads
- Setting appointments
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- High school diploma or GED – Some college is preferred
- 1 - 2 years’ management experience in Sales/ Cold calling based roles.
- Tech Savvy
Compensation:$30, 000 - $36, 000 plus bonus*