We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Our client, a leader in the Personal and Commercial insurance industry, is currently seeking an all-star customer service representative! We are looking for someone who will learn and grow with the company and the ideal candidate is a self-starter with some industry experience, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to serve the customer. The job is located Beaver ton.
• Work with clients to provide quotes and proposals for various employee benefits coverage
• Assist salesforce with onboarding of new clients
• Interact with existing clients via phone and email
• Data entry
• Work independently and with minimal direction/supervision
• Strong work ethic and dedication is a must
• Highly organized and able to multi-task
• Data entry speed and excellent accuracy, Excel skills
• Experience in the Insurance Industry or similar
• Experience in the Insurance Industry and/or someone who is Property & Casualty licensed would be a plus (but with minimal habits to break)
• Excellent communication skills and professionalism
• Strong customer service skills, must love people and maintain a positive attitude
This is a full time role, M-F 9am-5pm with a 1 hour lunch. Full benefits are offered and pay is dependent upon experience, but will likely fall in the range of $14-16/hr.
Please apply immediately with a current resume that clearly shows your relevant experience and a brief cover letter that explains why you are a strong fit for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!