We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Avoid those long commutes to Seattle and improve your quality of life in beautiful Silverdale, WA! We are an established public accounting firm, seeking an experienced CPA or EA for full time employment! Candidates must have the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- At least five years prior experience preparing and reviewing business and individual income tax returns.Extensive experience working with individuals, partnerships, S-corporations, estates is highly preferred.
- The ability to analyze transactions and develop tax planning strategies is a must, as well as the ability to research and document tax positions taken.
- Extensive QuickBooks experience is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of payroll, employment taxes and DOR reporting is also highly desired.
- The ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Compilation and Review experience highly desired.Attestation experience a plus.
Our firm has multiple locations along the Olympic Peninsula, but the position we are seeking to fill is at our Silverdale location. Our employees are important to us and we care deeply about the community that we serve. Our goal is to always give our clients a high level of service at a reasonable cost. We offer excellent benefits, such as paid vacation, sick leave, retirement, firm paid CPE and Licensing, and performance based bonuses.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted.