We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Bookkeeper / Administrative Asst
Well established contractor seeking SUPERSTAR Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant. Seeking an office team member who is positive, energetic and eager to get things done.This is a part time position up to 32 hours weekly, which could turn to full time. Compensation is $18.00 - $20.00 per hour DOE.
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receiveable
- Job Costing
- Audit subcontractors pay requests for accuracy
- Ensure subcontractors are in compliance with lien releases & insurance
- Monthly contract billings
- Certified Payroll
- Maintain relationships with project managers, subcontractors and vendors
- Maintain subcontractor project files,
- Maintain company files; employee, AP, check register
- Multi state payroll for Washington and Oregon
Qualifications and skills desired:
Minimum 3 yrs of office work experience, Construction experience a plus.
Be detail oriented, a self starter and take charge employee. Must have a diligent work ethic with a high degree of accuracy
Have the ability to multi-task, organize and dependable
Must have Quickbooks experience, American Contractor experience is a HUGE plus
Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Understanding of prevailing wages
If you have a passion for working in the construction industry I WANT YOU! Please email your resume to Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org