We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
No matter the industry and no matter how complex the project, we deliver quality parts in as fast paced collaborative environment. As a growth oriented company, we are looking for the “ best in class” experienced Production Supervisor to drive our business success. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Working knowledge of AS9100 and ISO13485 regulations
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Interprets specifications, prints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Adheres to work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Working knowledge of Root Cause Analysis tools (CAPA, 8D, 5 Why’ s, and Ishikawa diagram) desirable
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Can perform activities of workers supervised.
- Identifies training needs and provides training required.
- Responsible for line efficiencies, productivity and utilization.
- Responsible for overseeing process sheet updates and revisions.
- Assists customer service with resolutions to customer complaints.
- Reports to plant manager.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Supervises employees directly or through subordinate supervisors in the Molding Department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization' s policies and applicable laws.
- 1 – 3 years related experience
- 2-year electronic degree (Associates in electronics technology) or related experience desirable
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Must have proficient computer skills